Like A G6 Remix-dpr/llt Like A G6 Remix-dpr/llt

LOL!

This is MY remix. Not his. Its got 100,000 views on youtube look up "Oscillator Z - Like A G6"

doom - the_anthem doom - the_anthem

That catchy lead

It's just a preset, right out of the box, from Zeta+

No originality on the lead melody. But the song was cool.

Jingling Gameboys Jingling Gameboys

Eh.

Hmm, sounds like a downloaded midi track with absolutely nothing changed.

Bad equalization dropped your score.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

yeah... that is exactly what i did. *rolls eyes*. Listen to my other music and tell me those are ripped midi's why don't you? I have another post on here the same exact notes and everything. I posted this to compare. You Mad?

{Dj-L} Euphoric Ecstasy {Dj-L} Euphoric Ecstasy

Cool song

The name is silly though lol.

Saying "Euphoric Ecstasy" is like saying "Warm Heat"

Bourne-worthy Dubstep Loop Bourne-worthy Dubstep Loop

Clearer sub, but still :/

How come all the new dubstep bass I hear these days is mid+high? Seriously needs way more lows. Also your flanger actually cuts off a lot of the sub, in case you didn't know. Now, either layer some more sub bass, tone down the middle, and make a full song :)

Keep it up!

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review. I've seriously been working on that sub bass for months now, and I've been trying several different compression techniques. That sub bass really isn't too much of an issue now, except I think I've gotten it TOO loud in some of my newer projects. The problem with this one was the compression on the sub bass, and the fact that it simply wasn't turned up enough. Thanks for pointing this out though!
-Jazzman

SpK*) - Lapse of Judgement SpK*) - Lapse of Judgement

...

Don't tell me you're trying to rebel against dubstep by making a bass that thin. Its a universal thing in music. Music needs bass. And all i hear in this AND all of your other tracks is treble wobbles.

Spikrodd responds:

Well, it was 5AM... plus, I don't really wanna continue a song that sounded like someone tripping on an acid/LSD cocktail fell in a piggy pit.

And by the way, there is bass; I just don't flood a song with it to make the rest indistinguishable.

Doom-Step Doom-Step

Whoa!

This has major potential! I love the percussion that you start with but you should really layer those with some better fatter sounding ones, so it still kinda keeps the same sounds. Also your fills are top of the line, you've got all the right ideas and mindset man you just need to work on your overall producing. The bass is way to thin and puny sounding. I'm not hatin, man just giving some advice :p This track has serious potential to be EPIC. Keep it up!

nasalspray13 responds:

Thanks for the review man, I've upgraded software and samples, and learned a whole bunch about technique since i made this one, so if I ever revisited it I see what I'd need to do. I'd fill out the bass and do a crapload of layering and EQing, cuz I agree for dubstep it sounds thin at the moment.
Thanks for taking the time to voice your opinion, its much appreciated.

(UK) Hardstyle Sound! (UK) Hardstyle Sound!

Nice track

But it's clipping so fucking bad.

No, hardcore is faster, 170-180

Gabber is even faster, 180-200

This is hardstyle, you got it right :p

Satellite (Dubstep Remix) Satellite (Dubstep Remix)

Such an epic original

But I feel like it deserves way better than this. The snare needs to be heavier, with more mid. The kick just seems like you took a single sample, through it in and didn't edit it. This whole song just seems kind of flat and un interesting.

The bass is cool, better than most people can do.

But I love the fucking concept, great job on even thinking of this haha. My guess is you got your inspiration from the La Roux "In For The Kill" dub remix, because the concept you're going for seems soo close to it.

This just makes me want to do it haha. I'm jealous you thought of it first :p

Keep it up man, this is still an awesome track, just needs lots of improving and it can be EPIC.

MicroVirus6 responds:

i think i've heard of that but my inspiration was really how much i love trance... and youre right about this being a bit thrown together, i basically just did it one bored afternoon. well thanks for the review!

HW - Sanguinary HW - Sanguinary